And while it’s the simple things in life that matter, you can add a lot of flair to your hangouts by introducing unique features to your outdoor kitchen. Whether it’s to give you a different angle on your grilling and cooking, or adding a feeling of luxury and beauty, these outdoor kitchen features will make your backyard worth sharing.
Gas Fired Italian Made Pizza Oven
You’ve had great burgers and barbecue at cookouts before, but not many can say they cooked their own homemade pizzas together. A gas fired pizza oven adds a whole other dimension to your home experience. Not only does this give you access to one of the most delicious forms of food, it’s also an excellent way to bring people together for a creative and interactive meal. Your friends and family will have a blast mixing toppings and finding their own perfect recipes, trying different crusts, and thinking outside the box for what can go on a pizza. When you are all done, clean-up is convenient and easy since you avoid the mess of a wood-burning oven. For an extra element of fun, have a competition and see who can make the best pizza. It’s a lot of fun to sample each other’s creations.
Bull BBQ Gas Fired Italian Made Pizza Oven
- Proudly made in Italy with European parts for authentic quality
- Fully operational in approximately fifteen minutes of preheating
- Unique cooking chamber, domed front-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution.
Wood Pellet Grills
Which is better, a grill or a smoker? Why not have both with a Wood Pellet Grill. Pellet grills are outdoor cookers that combine elements of smokers, charcoal - gas grills, and ovens. They use 100% all-natural food grade hardwood pellets, the fuel source that allows Pellet Grills to provide both direct and indirect heat. This design provides you a true hardwood flavor that many consider superior to charcoal, and because these smoker-grill hybrids work sort of like a convection oven, you simply have to set your temperature and let your food cook for the allotted time. Easy and Tasty! Check the link below for some mouth-watering pellet grill recipes from Louisiana Grills.
Louisiana Grills Pellet Grill
- 8-in-1 versatility that infuses flavor
- Easy to use and clean up
- Can use Direct or Indirect heat so you can smoke, bake, barbecue, roast, braise, sear, char, and grill to your hearts content.
All-In-One Outdoor Kitchens
Remove the hassle of bringing everything in and out of the kitchen all day by bringing your kitchen outdoors! These combo units combine grills and burners with amenities like dishwashers, drawers, bars, wine-racks, and more. Not only do they give you a functional outdoor kitchen space in one complete package, they look great too. The sleek and convenient design will be the focus of your next barbecue party and you can enjoy doing all your preparation and clean-up in one place.
Saber R Series EZ Outdoor Kitchen
- The cabinet is made of an all aluminum construction for superior UV and corrosion resistance
- 36” high countertop
- Safe, easy propane conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZLP technology
Custom Stone Outdoor Kitchens
Are you tired of your cheap grill sticking out like a sore thumb in your perfectly tailored backyard? Look no further because a custom-built option is available from Primo Outdoor Living. Primo offers an unbeatable selection of quality materials like brick, stone, and stucco, along with granite, flagstone, and other distinctive options to perfectly complement the style of your home. Their team of experienced designers provides scaled drawings, 3-D modeling, and proposals to build beautiful, functional, practical spaces based on your inspiration. By matching your quality materials, you can add a huge “WOW!” factor to your backyard and establish a consistent, aesthetic flow through your outdoor space.
Primo Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Selection of quality materials like brick, stone, stucco, granite, flagstone, and other distinctive options.
- Designs will perfectly compliment your home and individual style
- All of Primo’s outdoor kitchens are constructed on a heatproof, durable foundation that's built to last.