Best Fruity Poolside Summer Drink Recipes
Imagine walking down the beach with a fresh fruit juice in hand. Sounds like heaven? Create a tropical vacation in your own backyard with these incredible fruity poolside summer drink recipes. From agua frescas to fruit smoothies, you’ll love these yummy and refreshing flavors below.
Here are 4 of our favorite fun and colorful fruity poolside drink recipes for you to try. These recipes make approximately 48 ounces of beverage, enough for about one medium-size pitcher or six servings.
Fruity Summer Drinks
Here’s a fun twist on a Shirley Temple featuring a hint of lime that offsets the sweetness of the soda and cherries. This classic drink screams summertime Americana.
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 liter ginger ale or lemon lime soda
- Combine frozen limeade concentrate and cherries with juice into a pitcher. Stir well.
- Pour in the soda until you are happy with the color (it should be a gorgeous vibrant red color)!
- Add ice to pitcher and serve.
Looking for a picture-perfect Instagrammable summer drink that is as tasty as it is beautiful? Look no further than this incredible Mango Dragon Fruit juice recipe from Mandy Olive.
- 1 tsp powdered dragon fruit
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ cups white grape juice
- ½ cup mango puree
- In a pitcher, whisk powdered dragon fruit and water together until dissolved.
- Pour in white grape juice and mango puree. Stir until blended.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
*We love powdered dragon fruit for its color vibrancy, but you can also use fresh dragon fruit if it is available in your area!
Fresh chunks of peach and pineapple give this agua fresca recipe its amazing flavor and summery color. Drink poolside under the shade of a patio umbrella to transport yourself to vacation.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cup peach chunks
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 2 cups water
- Sugar (to taste)
- Prepare fruit by cutting pineapple and peach into bite-size chunks.
- Blend fruit, water, juice and sugar in blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended juice over a strainer or sieve into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice.
Agua frescas are non-alcoholic beverages made by infusing fruit or flowers with water and sugar. These refreshing drinks are one of Mexico’s most popular beverages and are a must-try for anyone visiting the amazing Central American country.
Treat yourself to a Caribbean vacation with this Tropical Ginger Smoothie recipe. The ginger provides a burst of flavor and a bevy of health benefits, making this smoothie a fantastic choice to boost your immune system. After swimming to your hearts content, rejuvenate your body with this delectable Tropical Ginger smoothie recipe.
- 3 cups pineapple
- 3 cups frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk (we also love almond!)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Honey (to taste)
- Blend ingredients together. Add honey to taste.
For more fruity summer drink recipes, follow SwimmingPool.com on Pinterest.