Water Color Moods
What does your favorite water color say about you?
You know that your choice of pool finish impacts your water color and overall appearance of your backyard. Furthermore, the color you choose conveys a specific message, often revealing traits of your own personality! Let’s explore six of the most popular water color choices then discover what these selections say about you. Does your favorite water color choice match up to your inner qualities? Read on to find out.
Black water color begins with a black pool finish. A bold and beautifli choice, black interior surfaces enhance modern designs, like the mirror-like rectangle infinity pool seen here. Black pool finishes reflect mystery, elegance and power. Select a black pool interior surface to create a profound and intriguing focal point in your backyard.
- NPT QuartzScapes Caribbean Curacao Night
- NPT QuartzScapes Reflections Anvil
- NPT PolishedScapes Skipping Rock
- NPT Magnetite Black Semi-Polished
- NPT Quartzite Gray Morning Star
- NPT Oceanscapes Mavericks
Looking at blue pool finishes for your backyard? There are so many fantastic choices to achieve a “true blue” look. But did you know that this color has special meaning, as well? Blue represents loyalty, confidence and stability. It also symbolizes wisdom and freedom, making it an excellent water color choice for adventurous backyard pools that inspire and ground you.
- NPT JewelScapes Reflective Iolite
- NPT QuartzScapes Reflections Aruba Sky
- NPT QuartzScapes Caribbean Barbados Blue
- NPT Aquascapes Sapphire Interlocking
- NPT Casablanca Cobalt Rust Deco
- NPT Jlies Rustic Mocha Blend
The color gray is conservative yet glamorous, making it a great pool finish selection for calm and sophisticated backyard pools. Gray represents security, practicality and grace, so this is a fantastic water color for promoting relaxation and reducing anxiety. Increase the spa-like properties of your gray pool finish with water features like cascades or deck jets.
- NPT StoneScapes French Gray
- NPT QuartzScapes Caribbean Grenadine Gray
- NPT PolishedScapes Summer Breeze
- NPT Equinox Black Steel 1x2
- NPT Marblestone Gray Marble
- NPT Cosmopolitan light Blue
If you gravitate towards green finishes, you may be looking to create a nurturing, healing space in your backyard. Because of its organic connotation, green symbolizes growth, freshness and prosperity. Select a green interior surface to create a natural-looking poolscape that enhances lush environments.
- NPT StoneScapes Black
- NPT QuartzScapes Cappuccino
- NPT StoneScapes San
- NPT Raku Cobalt
- NPT Gemstone Emerald
- NPT Soleil Silver 1x1
To achieve a light blue water color, most homeowners select a white finish for their pools. White surfaces appeal to those looking for a crisp, cooling look in their backyard. In addition to sparkling beauty, light blue water color produces feelings of stillness, hopefulness and softness. Therefore, white finishes are great choices for meditative and reflective outdoor spaces.
- NPT StoneScapes Zanzibar
- NPT QuartzScapes Ivory
- NPT ColorScapes Blue
- NPT Starburst Silver
- NPT Fusion Pinwheel Gray
- NPT Boutique Santorini Argent Blue 1x4
Are you loving turquoise finishes? You may be drawn to this special jewel tone shade because of its joyfli, energetic properties. Turquoise is also known to enhance clarity, purification and emotional balance. If you are attracted to turquoise interior surfaces, embrace the good luck and friendship that this color promotes.
- NPT JewelScapes Windsurfer
- NPT QuartzScapes Tahoe Blue
- NPT ColorScapes Caribbean Blue
- NPT Trident Turquoise
- NPT Martinique Ocean Blue
- NPT Verona Borba Turquoise
To find your perfect water color visit nptpool.com.
Check out our Staycation in Style page!
Click here to check out our NPT Backyard App!