Dijon Marinated Chicken
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup Cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
Blend all ingredients together well, then add chicken and let marinate ~ 4 hours. You may want to set aside a small amount of marinade before adding chicken so you can baste chicken while grilling. Throw out the marinade that chicken was in though.
Makes enough for 4 chicken halves
Submitted by Facebook Fan Joan Porter
Fiesta Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 1/3 cup CRISCO® Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup purchased salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn
- Sour cream
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Transfer to a self-sealing plastic bag. Add chicken breasts; marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- While chicken is marinating, combine salsa, black beans and corn in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat, until corn is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil chicken breasts, turning once, about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
- Place each chicken breast on a plate; top with salsa mixture and garnish with sour cream, cheese, and avocado. Serve immediately.
Grill Master Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, Italian dressing, and chicken wings in a large, zip-top bag. Close bag and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the hot pepper sauce. Turn off heat and reserve.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour butter sauce over wings; toss to mix well.
Grilled Chicken Salad with Seasonal Fruit
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
- Meanwhile, place pecans in a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pecans until fragrant, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the red wine vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates. Top with grilled chicken slices, strawberries, and pecans. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Quick BBQ Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss chicken and vegetables with barbecue sauce. Let stand 5 min. to marinate. Poke holes evenly in bottom of 13x9-inch disposable foil roasting pan with a fork or skewer. Place chicken and vegetables in pan. Place pan on grill; cover grill with lid.
- Grill chicken and vegetables in pan 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto tortillas; top with cheese, salsa and sour cream. Roll up.