These recipes are based off a 48 ounce serving size, making enough beverage for a medium-size pitcher or approximately 6 servings.
Summer Drinks for Kids
This recipe for Mermaid Water may be the ultimate pool party drink. Fruity and delicious ingredients come together to form a light turquoise beverage that refreshes and delights. We love adding sea creature gummies to this drink (think gummy sharks or starfish!) to take this under-the-sea treat to the next level.
- 24 ounces Blue Hawaiian Punch
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 lime
- 12 ounces lemon lime soda
- Sea creature gummies for garnish
- Juice your lime.
- Combine all ingredients into a pitcher and stir until mixed.
- Serve over ice! Garnish with sea creature gummies for extra fun.
Throwback to the old days of ice-cream parlors and jukeboxes! This banana milkshake recipe is a classic to keep in your repertoire.
- 6 cups milk of choice (cow, almond and oat milk all make amazing choices)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 bananas
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed peanuts
- Rim cup with chocolate syrup. Dip in crushed peanuts.
- Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cup and serve!
*For a smoother shake use frozen bananas.
Cool off with this fruity frozen slushie made with only three ingredients: watermelon, water and lime! Watermelon is the perfect summer fruit: refreshing and hydrating. The kids will love hanging out by the pool with a cup of this watermelon slushie in hand.
- 6 cups frozen watermelon
- 1 ½ cups cold filtered water
- 2 limes squeezed
- Gummy watermelon slices for garnish
- Add watermelon, water and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with gummy watermelon slices!
This delightfully pink sweet drink is the perfect accompaniment to girls’ days by the pool, circus theme pool parties, unicorn parties or any time you want to add a little fun and magic to the moment. And with only two ingredients, it comes together quickly and easily (perfect for the busy host)!
- 2 liters raspberry ginger ale
- 4 ounces pink cotton candy
- Chill raspberry ginger ale.
- Tear off a large piece of cotton candy and place it in clear plastic stemmed cup.
- Fill cup with cold raspberry ginger ale and enjoy!
Want more ideas? Find them on SwimmingPool.com’s Summer Drinks Pinterest board.