A Meatloaf Recipe Everyone Will Love
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then add the cracker crumbs, onion, green pepper, milk, salt, pepper and cheese; stir to combine.
- Add the ground beef and mix well. Turn out the meatloaf mixture onto the prepared pan; shape into a loaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes then spread topping on top of the meatloaf. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the center is 160 ℉.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to rest, then slice and serve.
Summer’s First Backyard Barbecue: A Comprehensive Grilling Guide