Crockpot BBQ Ribs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- In a bowl, mix together the bbq sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, hot sauce, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Place ribs in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Turn to coat.
- Set crockpot on LOW for 6-7 hours. I would recommend 7 hours.
- Stir once during cooking time so ribs don’t stick to sides and burn.
Summer’s First Backyard Barbecue: A Comprehensive Grilling Guide